Hey everyone! Just a quick post today to let you know what I plan to read during the readathon week of Sbooktober. I’m really excited to be a part of it and I will be working towards a witch!
What is really unique about this readathon is that you follow a map to your top destination (and therefore your team, hence why I am team witch!). I have never seen this before and it also gives you options as to what to read during the readathon! Sometimes I find it quite difficult to match books, especially during some of the spooky readathons. Anyway, all that aside, here is my path through the map.
What I plan to read:
- Read a book of your choice – A Stranger in the House by Shari Lapena
- Past – Daughters unto Devils by Amy Lukavics
- Magic – The Accident Season by Moira Fowley-Doyle
- Book with orange on the cover – Beside Myself by Ann Morgan
- Read a book after sunset – The Language of Thorns by Leigh Bardugo
- First in a series – The Girl in 6E by A.R. Torre
- Fantasy – The Program by Suzanne Young