Hey everyone! So, as you’ve probably realised, recently I’ve been in a massive slump. I haven’t been able to read, blog, review, or do anything that I was previously doing. However, I’ve got myself a little back on track and I’m now hoping to participate in a new readathon to try and get my reading back up.
I start studying this month, however I found some time to get myself ahead. So, I should still have some reading time! Anyway, enough of that, straight to the readathon.
This readathon is hosted by Elena Reads Books and runs from 30th Sep – 6th Oct. The idea is to make it from the left side of the board to the right in whatever way you want, as long as your blocks are touching a previous block. (If that makes sense, it was a terrible description!)
I plan to take this path (however this may change)
- A bestseller – The Couple Next Door by Shari Lapena
- A book with a female main character – Close Your Pretty Eyes by Sally Nicholls
- Person on the cover – The Girl in 6E by A. R. Torre
- Written before you were born – Dracula by Bram Stoker (1986)
- Crime Thriller – Hidden Bodies by Caroline Kepnes
If you want to join, you’re more than welcome! Just use the #Bookbusters on social media and get involved! There is also a game board for additional points for doing things such as writing reviews, I will try and get a copy of that and post it.
Well, I’m off to do some reading, I’ve a lot to catch up on!